May 17, 2013 - Housing Market Conditions Improve on the South Coast
May 9, 2013 - Transition Year Expected for BC Housing Market
More news articles
Buying Real Estate in Vancouver Lower Mainland?
Why Work With A Realtor?
You want to find the right property, in the right location, at the right price - and you want to do it as smoothly as possible, with minimal stress. The best way to do that is to work with a professional realtor. A licensed Realtor is knowledgeable in all aspects of purchasing Real Estate.
When working with a professional Realtor you can expect them to provide you with the following:
- Access to the Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”) before it is available to the general public
- Assist you with determining property values based on current market information
- Assist you to prepare a Contract of Purchase and Sale (Offer to Purchase)
- Communicate your needs to the Seller’s Agent
Why Work With Hafez?
The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (“REBGV”) has over 8500 licensed Realtors; you could choose to work with any one of them.
In addition to providing the services above, you will also benefit from:
- Experience: over 14 years in sales, marketing and management with a strong business acumen
- Excellence in Sales and Marketing: proven results
- Strong Negotiating Skills: gained through experience
- Technology: systems to monitor every step in the purchasing process and access to a "Clients Only" section found at www.hafezrealty.com that provides valuable information
- Goal Oriented: one goal - satisfied clients
- Protect Your Interests: prepare a Contract of Purchase and Sale that protects you
- Representation: clear working relationship - Hafez represents his clients
- Customer Service: providing the same level of service that Hafez expects to receive
- Support: available 24/7
- Network: valuable network of professional contacts needed for a successful real estate transaction
- Savings: save time, save money and reduce stress
- Referrals: superior customer service and representation you will be confident in referring