"He worked hard to listen to what we thought we needed and was very supportive...."
- JF Williams & Trudy O'Donaghey
May 17, 2013 - Housing Market Conditions Improve on the South Coast
May 9, 2013 - Transition Year Expected for BC Housing Market
More news articles
|Selling Real Estate in Vancouver Lower Mainland?
Why Work With A Realtor?
You want to sell your property for the highest possible price, under the right the market conditions, under your terms - and you want to do it quickly, with minimal stress. The best way to do that is to work with a professional Realtor. A licensed Realtor is knowledgeable in all aspects of selling and listing Real Estate.
When working with a professional Realtor you can expect them to provide you with the following:
- List your property through the Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”)
- Hold open houses and show your house to potential buyers
- Advise you of any offers you receive
- Communicate your needs to the Buyer’s Agent
Why Work With Hafez?
The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver ("REBGV") has over 8500 licensed Realtors; you could choose to work with any one of them.
In addition to providing the services above, you will also benefit from:
- Experience: over 14 years in sales, marketing and management with strong business acumen
- Excellence in Sales and Marketing: proven results
- Strong Negotiating Skills: gained through experience
- Technology: access to a “Clients Only” section found at www.hafezrealty.com
- Goal oriented: one goal - satisfied clients
- Protect Your Interests: advise you of your rights and obligations
- Representation: clear working relationship – Hafez represents his clients
- Comparative Market Analysis: customized and highly accurate
- Customized Advertising Campaign: “Hot List” page over 120 Realtors and more
- 360° Virtual Tours and High Quality Images: up to 10 pictures and 10-15 tours
- Customer Service: providing the same level of service that Hafez expects to receive
- Support: available 24/7